What can thinking about death teach us about living life?
Today I am dusting off a classic from the archives to explore the answer to that question. In my 2019 interview with author, songwriter, speaker, and free spirit Bronnie Ware we discuss the freedom that comes with understanding and accepting the sacred gift of time.
Bronnie Ware is devoted to helping others find the courage to embrace life on their own terms and live without regrets. Her international bestselling memoir, The Top Five Regrets of the Dying has been translated into 32 languages and has a movie in the pipeline. Bronnie spent much of her life traveling nomadically and now has a home base in rural Australia.
As you make your resolutions for the coming year, you will not want to miss this episode. We talk about tips for getting clear about what you value in life, how to break out of boxes you don’t belong in, why death is a tool for joyful living, what it means to view things on a soul level, and so much more.
Don’t miss out on a very special Premium Passport sale to celebrate 10 years of doing the show. Get 50% off the lifetime membership now through January 10th, 2023. If you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a monthly bonus episode (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Click Here To Try Premium Passport today and get:
- Access To The Zero To Travel Podcast Archives (300+ amazing episodes and growing)
- One Bonus Episode Per Month (Decided By YOU) + Exclusive Content You Can’t Hear Anywhere Else
- Ask Me (Jason) Your Burning Questions, and Get A Personal Answer!
- All Episodes Ad-Free (From April 2021 Onward)
Tune In To Learn:
- The process Bronnie followed to commit to writing a book
- Why growing up on a farm lead to Bronnie’s propensity for travel
- How Bronnie launched on a creative journey
- Ways that travel has changed for Bronnie over the years
- The mindset that will help you live without regrets
- Why time is sacred and how to live a full life on your own terms
- What it means to look at life through a soul lense
- How Bronnie found her home base and why she will never leave
- Why travel will help you get to know yourself in a different way
- The experiences that taught Bronnie courage is always rewarded
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport today and get 50% off lifetime membership through 1/10/2023
- Visit Bronnie’s website
- Get your copy of The Top Five Regrets of the Dying: A Life Transformed by the Dearly Departing
- Check out Bronnie’s albums Songs For The Soul and Sun Showers
- What Is “Happiness”? Discovering Meaning On The Silk Road w/ Will Rickard
- The High Stakes Game of Travel & Life
- Live Your Bucket List w/ Ryan Jacobson
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!