What sort of big changes do you want to make in the world?
Today I am joined by Chesca Colloredo-Mansfeld, the co-founder and CEO of Miracle Feet. Chesca breaks down how her love for travel led her to help create this incredible non-profit organization that is striving to end clubfoot disability worldwide by 2030.
Being a father to a child born with clubfoot, this episode hits close to home and I can’t wait for you to take part in the journey. We discuss the mindset and methodology that started Miracle Feet, why it’s important to listen to your soul’s calling, how to overcome intimidation when starting something new, what you can do to make a difference in your own community, and so much more.
Do you take part in social change? I’d love to hear what you do and hope you will share by sending me an audio message.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Click Here To Try Premium Passport For Only $1 and get:
- Access To The Zero To Travel Podcast Archives (300+ amazing episodes and growing)
- One Bonus Episode Per Month (Decided By YOU) + Exclusive Content You Can’t Hear Anywhere Else
- Ask Me (Jason) Your Burning Questions, and Get A Personal Answer!
- All Episodes Ad-Free (From April 2021 Onward)
Tune In To Learn:
- What allowed Chesca to travel so much as a child
- Why living internationally inspired Chesca from a young age to help others
- The opportunity that allowed Chesca to follow her dream and eventually start Miracle Feet
- Who was Dr. Ignacio Ponseti and how did his life’s work change the world
- The mindset and methodology behind launching an organization like Miracle Feet
- Advice to others who want to make positive changes in the world
- Why past experience creates future opportunities where you least expect it
- The opportunities and satisfactions that come from working for an NGO
- What makes travel a good starting point for finding solutions to global problems
- How Miracle Feet makes personalized connections within each community they serve
- The places in the world where Chesca feels most at home
- Stories from the families impacted by Miracle Feet
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Help Support Miracle Feet
- Learn More about Chesca’s work
- Understanding Clubfoot and the Ponseti method
- Luck Is No Accident: Making The Most Of Happenstance with Dr. John Krumboltz
- Social Entrepreneurship and Life Out of the Box
- Jobs That Require Travel: Work For An NGO
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!