Is it even possible to travel and work full time? Can teaching actually pay enough to get you on the road and traveling? Plus…what is my secret travel fantasy (ohhhhhh!).
I am so grateful that one of the kindest human beings on Earth is here with me today to talk about traveling to 193 countries while teaching full time, how the passing of a loved one can be the impetus to a life of travel, and how to weave your other passions into travel to improve the experience and your mindset, Brian Asher from The World Hiker.
I am so excited to partner with HomeExchange.com who makes it possible to see the world without paying for accommodations. Make sure you listen to the entire podcast to get the promo code to save you some extra cash when you get your first exchange.
Tune In To Learn:
- 09:30 An Inspired Life & Brotherly Love
- 16:10 The Healing Nature Of Travel
- 19:30 Why Every Country In The World
- 21:45 Combining Your Passions While Traveling
- 26:50 How Traveling & Working Full Time Mix
- 31:00 The Ghost In The Room
- 32:10 Teaching Abroad As A Means Of Travel
- 35:10 Traveling On A Teacher’s Salary & Packing Tips
- 39:45 Traveling In Lesser Known or “Dangerous” Places
- 48:10 Safety Tips When Traveling
- 50:50 Resources That Brian Recommends
- 52:50 Money Management Tips & Being Robbed
- 55:50 Advice On Getting In With The Locals
- 57:10 Most Memorable Meals
- 59:55 The Beauty & Logistics of Pakistan
- And so much more
- Find Brian at The World Hiker
- Follow Seth on Facebook | Instagram | YouTube|Twitter
- Every Passport Stamp
- Drew Binsky’s YouTube Channel
- HomeExchange (Listen to this episode for your promo code)
- Zero To Travel
- How To Teach English Online w/ Rachel Story
- Visiting Every Country In The World…Twice! With Gunnar Garfors
- Travel Role Models & The Minority Nomad w/ Erick Prince
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!