In this episode, you’ll hear from Erick Prince who is on a quest to become the first African American to travel to every country in the world (follow his journey at Minority Nomad).
Tune In To Learn:
- The best way to learn about yourself and find new opportunities
- How to show a different side of a country
- Ways to show low-income kids the world is open to them
- How reading can open things up for you
- What changes your perspective on the world
- Why traveling can help you see a better way
- Ways to embrace privilege (to help others)
- Erick’s personal daily mission to help others around the world
- Ways to take the opportunity to share culture, identity, and history
- How to be a mini-ambassador for your country
- And so much more!
- Cruisers Forum
- Top 10 Travel Wish List + How To Crush Your Bucket List
- Sign up for the Zero To Travel Newsletter
- Minority Nomad
- The Nordic Theory Of Everything With Anu Partanen
- 25 Hours Hotels
- Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
- Rail Europe
- The Slow Travel Philosophy + Traveling As A Black Woman with Oneika Raymond
- Budapest Jazz Club
- YouTube- Minority Nomad
- Instagram- Minority Nomad
- Location Indie
Looking for more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Head over to the archives now!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!