Have you ever fallen prey to a scam or had your information stolen?
This week I am joined by cyber security expert and host of What the Hack podcast, Adam Levin, to discuss exactly what you need to know to provide a defense against hackers and scammers.
If you have a cell phone number, credit card, or email address then you need to hear this episode. Adam shares his expertise surrounding protecting your personal information whether at home or abroad with simple breakdowns like “minimize, monitor, manage” and so much more.
What steps are you going to take to prioritize your online security? I’d love to hear what they are and hope you will share them by sending me an audio message.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Click Here To Try Premium Passport For Only $1 and get:
- Access To The Zero To Travel Podcast Archives (300+ amazing episodes and growing)
- One Bonus Episode Per Month (Decided By YOU) + Exclusive Content You Can’t Hear Anywhere Else
- Ask Me (Jason) Your Burning Questions, and Get A Personal Answer!
- All Episodes Ad-Free (From April 2021 Onward)
Today’s episode is sponsored by US Bank Visa Platinum Card, perfect for large purchases, unexpected expenses, and balance transfers. To see if you qualify for the lowest APR out there, visit usbank.com/platinum today.
Tune In To Learn:
- How Adam got started in the podcasting world
- Why the East Coast will always have a place in Adam’s heart
- What lead Adam Levin down the path of cyber security
- The best resources for people to better understand their cyber security status
- Why you should consider a burner phone when traveling to certain countries
- Best practices for keeping the information on your phone safe when in public
- How to “lie like a Super Hero” and why it will help you stay secure
- Tips and tools for maintaining cyber security where it counts
- The importance of reading reviews before you use your credit card
- What it means to never trust, always question, and always verify
- Why the ATM machine you use matters
- Memorable hacker stories
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- US Bank Visa Platinum Card – Today’s Sponsor
- Learn more from Adam Levin on his Website
- Listen to What the Hack
- Check your security on Have I Been Pwned
- Get your free annual credit report
- Cybersecurity Tips for International Travelers
- Travel Safety Tips: Staying Safe On The Road
- Is Travel Insurance Worth It?
- 7 Pro Tips For Traveling In Dangerous Countries w/ Bjorn Palsson
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!