In today’s episode, my friend Aaron Millar from Armchair Explorer and I talk all about wonder and how it fuels us to travel and explore. Aaron is an award-winning travel writer, documentary presenter & author of two amazing books, 50 Greatest Wonders Of The World & 50 Greatest National Parks Of The World and he shares some incredible advice on using travel content creation to add more adventure to your life. Aaron has some amazing stories that he shares with us including how a 100-mile pub crawl kicked off his career as a travel writer, travel writing tips, & pitching to publishers so buckle up, sit back, relax, and let’s talk travel.
I am so excited to partner with HomeExchange.com who makes it possible to see the world without paying for accommodations. Make sure you listen to the entire podcast to get the promo code to save you some extra cash when you get your first exchange.
Tune In To Learn:
- 11:00 The Ultimate Pub Crawl
- 18:00 Running From The Music Biz To Writing
- 20:20 How To Become A Travel Writer & The Hail Mary Pitch
- 27:30 Operating From Intuition, Intention & Manifestation
- 35:30 How To Live Life To The Fullest & What That Means For You
- 42:00 Creating Yourself In New Places & Minimalism
- 49:00 The Great Wonder Deficit
- 01:00:40 Travel Writing Tips & Starting As A Side Hustle
- And so much more
- Find Aaron Millar & Check Out His Podcast at Armchair Explorer
- Follow Aaron Millar on Instagram | Facebook | Twitter
- Wayne Dyer’s The Power of Intention
- HomeExchange (Listen to this episode for your promo code)
- Zero To Travel
- Behind The Scenes With Adventure Travel Journalist Jayme Moye
- Free Travel For Travel Bloggers: The Ins & Outs Of Press Trips
- Cultivating Your Creativity Through Travel w/ Jillian & Chris
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!