In this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, we’re bringing you part 5 of Travel Tactics- welcome back! This is the second edition of how to travel indefinitely.
This series gives you a three-pronged attack to building a life around long term travel- free flights, inexpensive accommodations, and how to work from the road and earn an income on the road.
You will Learn:
- How to travel indefinitely
- How your state of mind determines your feelings about travel
- Which credit cards maximize your ability to use miles (to travel anywhere!)
- Five things to look for when choosing a travel credit card
- The best cards to get when you are first starting out
- How you can extend your travel (with one specific strategy)
- How to spend a small amount of money on accommodations (for long periods of time)
- The first thing you need to do to find a ‘house sit’
- Why you don’t have to leave your family behind when you travel
- How to decide where to travel when running a business
- How to separate tourism and building a business
- Top hot spots around the world for digital nomads
- What to expect your first year running a business from the road
- How to detach yourself from an outcome (to truly learn and grow)
- And much more!
- Einstein: His Life and Universe
- Tortuga Backpacks
- Extra Pack of Peanuts
- Professional Hobo
- Working Road
- How to Get Free Accommodation Around the World
- Trusted House Sitters
- House Carers
- Mind My House
- Making It Anywhere
- Find A Nomad
Get access to an exclusive community only content to help you travel the world in your style and your own way! Join the Zero To Travel community newsletter on my website!
And you can always get more Zero To Travel podcasts by checking out the archives.
Thanks again to Tortuga Backpacks! See how easy it is to never check a bag again. Special 10% off for Zero To Travel listeners (listen for the exclusive code)
* Tortuga or Amazon references contain affiliate links – if you decide to purchase anything through those links I’ll receive a small commission at no extra charge and you’ll be supporting my work. Thanks!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!