Is there anything better than a good old fashioned road trip?
We don’t think so.
Hitting the open road with nowhere to go, nowhere to be, totally free.
Maybe you have some reasons why road trips rule!
In this episode my biz partner, good buddy, and host of Extra Pack of Peanuts, Travis Sherry stops by to riff on the 32 reasons why road trips rule! Today we break down each of our rankings 16 to 9. Be sure to tune in next week as we break down our rankings 8 to 1!
What you’ll learn about why road trips rule:
- The build up before a road trip happens
- The road side accommodations
- Having no real agenda
- Continuing family traditions
- Pulling out the cooler at a random picnic table
- Finding your own bathroom wherever you are
- Blaring music with the windows down
- And many more reasons!
Check out the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcasts!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!