Are you ready to get off the Banana Pancake Trail?
You are in for a real treat today as Nikki Scott stops by to share her insights and expertise around Southeast Asia travel.
Nikki created the first print magazine for backpackers in Asia and has since built a huge community and resource to help travelers -> Southeast Asia Backpacker.
By the end of this episode, you’ll be ready for your Southeast Asia travel adventure!
Tune In Now To Learn:
- Tip to ease your way into your first solo adventure
- How to find opportunities everywhere you look
- A great time to visit Southeast Asia as a budget backpacker
- The best ways to get around SE Asia (and Visa requirements)
- General costs to stay and experience SE Asia
- The top experiences NOT to be missed in SE Asia
- How to get off the banana pancake trail
- And so much more
- Pimsleur Learning – free 7 day trial (for those based in the USA)
- Southeast Asia Backpacker
- Travel Health: Everything You Need To Know Before You Go
- Staying Healthy While Traveling: A Quick Guide with Dr. Phyllis Kozarsky, M.D.
- 12Go Asia
- Proof of Onward Travel – Do You Really Need it?
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Check out the archives now!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!