Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work as a flight attendant?
Today’s episode provides an insider look into the world of flying with Skybabes Tee and Nena who have 20 years of experience in the aviation industry as senior flight attendants and recruiters for a prestigious international airline. Together they have flown across the world 400 times, visited two-thirds of the world, and spent almost 20,000 hours in the air as flight attendants. They have flown on some of the biggest passenger aircraft including Airbus A330-300, Airbus A340-500/800, Airbus A380, and Boeing 777-200/300 ER.
If you plan on spending any time on a plane, you are not going to want to miss this episode. Tee and Nena share some invaluable advice about how to stay safe and healthy on any flight, crazy passenger stories that shed light on what NOT to do on a plane, the serendipitous story about how they met and became Skybabes, why growing up during a time of war drew them to travel, and so much more.
What was the most surprising thing you learned from today’s episode? I’d love to hear what they are and hope you will share them by sending me an audio message.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Click Here To Try Premium Passport For Only $1 and get:
- Access To The Zero To Travel Podcast Archives (300+ amazing episodes and growing)
- One Bonus Episode Per Month (Decided By YOU) + Exclusive Content You Can’t Hear Anywhere Else
- Ask Me (Jason) Your Burning Questions, and Get A Personal Answer!
- All Episodes Ad-Free (From April 2021 Onward)
Today’s episode is brought to you by The North Face – providing athlete-tested Jackets proven to be highly insulated, warm, breathable & durable so you can focus on what matters. It’s more than a jacket, it’s a calling to get out and explore. Get yours today in stores or at www.thenorthface.com. This episode is also supported by US Bank Shopper Cash Rewards Vista Signature Card, earn up to 6% cash back at selected stores. Visit https://usbank.com/shopper to get $250 Cashback after spending $2000 in the first 120 days of opening your account. Zero to Travel is also brought to you by Intrepid Travel – What’s on your 2023 travel bucket? list? Make it happen on a small group tour with Intrepid Travel and get up to 25% off* at intrepidtravel.com between November 21st to December 2nd. And finally a big thanks to Kachava for supporting the show. Get a blend of organic superfoods and plant-based proteins that has all your essential nutrients in one, visit www.kachava.com/zerototravel for 10% off your first order.
Tune In To Learn:
- What it was like to grow up Serbia (then known as Yugoslavia) during the war
- The serendipitous story of how Tee and Nena met and what brought them to live in Dubai
- How the experience of travel helped heal past wounds
- Advice for introverts who work in a forward-facing job
- Stories about horrible passengers (don’t be these people)
- How to show your appreciation to a flight attendant
- The truth about the “mile high” club
- Must know do’s and don’ts of flying
- Best practices for ordering food and drinks during a flight
- Key carry-on items that will make your flight more comfortable
- What to do before your flight to ensure your day goes smoothly
- Tee and Nena’s favorite destinations
- The inspiration for writing Call Me Skybabe
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- The North Face, US Bank Shopper Cash Rewards Vista Signature Card, Intrepid Travel, Kachava – Today’s Sponsors
- Get a copy of Call Me Skybabe™: The Unfiltered, Laugh-Out-Loud, Empowering Guide to Finding Your Way to Health, Love, and Joy While Flying
- Follow @callmeskybabe on Instagram
- Reach out to the Skybabes via email at [email protected]
- Learn more Amazing Facts About Airplanes
- The Secret World Of Flight Attendants: An Interview With Betty In The Sky
- Around The World Ticket: Is It Worth It?
- Hitting The Reset Button On Life Through Travel
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!