Are you ready to shred America?
Is it better to do a lot of research or no research at all when you get into an adventure?
You’ve heard me cover a lot of modes of transportation on this podcast….from walking around the world, to bike touring, horseback riding and more, but this is a first.
My guest today traveled 950 miles from Chicago to New York on his skateboard with a group of 3 other 20-year-old’s (back in 2008). And he has just released a film about the journey called Shred America.
Please welcome Michael Kosciesza to the show. He’ll give you the scoop on:
- The overall adventure
- What it’s like to experience America by long-distance skateboarding
- Travel film-making
- And much more
Tune In To Learn:
- One key to making an adventure really happen
- What forces you to reflect on everything
- How to create a unique and authentic film
- The advantages of the old school way of traveling
- The biggest life lesson from Shred America
- Where you sleep when skateboarding across America
Check out the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcasts!
* Tortuga or Amazon references contain affiliate links – if you decide to purchase anything through those links I’ll receive a small commission at no extra charge and you’ll be supporting my work. Thanks!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!