Are you ready to shred America?
Is it better to do a lot of research or no research at all when you get into an adventure?
You’ve heard me cover a lot of modes of transportation on this podcast….from walking around the world, to bike touring, horseback riding and more, but this is a first..
My guest today travhttphttp://traffic.libsyn.com/zerototravel/ZTT_Skateboarding_mixdown.mp3//traffic.libsyn.com/zerototravel/ZTT_Skateboarding_mixdown.mp3eled 950 miles from Chicago to New York on his skateboard with a group of 3 other 20 year old’s (back in 2008). And he has just released a film about the journey called Shred America.
Please welcome Michael Kosciesza to the show. He’ll give you the scoop on:
- The overall adventure
- What it’s like to experience America by long-distance skateboarding
- Travel film-making
- And much more
Tune In To Learn:
- One key to make an adventure really happen
- What forces you to reflect on everything
- How to create a unique and authentic film
- The advantages of the old school way of traveling
- The biggest life lesson from Shred America
- Where you sleep when skateboarding across America
Check out the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcasts!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!