Have you ever wondered how your life might be different if you had a crystal ball that looked into the future?
This week I am joined by Rohit Talwar a global futurist, award-winning keynote speaker, author, and the CEO of Fast Future. His expertise lies in helping the travel sector, leaders in corporations, tourism boards, investment firms, associations, NGOs, and governments, understand and shape the emerging future. He has a particular focus on how we can advance business, society, and individual lives by harnessing the power of new thinking, innovation, and disruptive developments such as artificial intelligence, blockchain technology, and human enhancement.
If you have ever been curious about how new technologies, currencies, and customs will shape the future of travel, then you don’t want to miss out on this week’s episode.
What kinds of technological developments are you looking forward to in your future travels? I’d love to hear more and hope you will share them by sending me an audio message.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Check out Zero To Travel Premium Passport.
Today’s episode is sponsored by the amazing folks over at Wildly Goods which helps to keep me (and my feet) ridiculously comfortable and blister-free through all seasons. This episode is also sponsored by US Bank’s Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card, with the ability to earn up to 5x the points on travel-related expenses like hotels, and rental cars, this card will get you the most return on your next trip.
Tune In To Learn:
- 11:30 How a person becomes a futurist
- 15:00 The trip that changed Rohit’s life
- 19:15 How the blending of his Indian and British roots shaped Rohit’s outlook
- 26:00 The mindset of a futurist
- 29:35 A firsthand look into the process of future studies
- 36:50 The lowdown on cryptocurrency
- 46:40 How to get the most out of loyalty programs and points
- 48:30 Everything about smart contracts
- 54:00 The future of centralized vs. decentralized finance
- 01:03:40 Advantages of using cryptocurrency as a traveler
- 01:10:40 The role artificial intelligence plays in the future of travel
- 01:18:40 How AI and VR can offer a curated travel experience
- 01:23:00 The pros and cons of AI
- 01:28:40 Utilizing technology to make the world a better place
- 01:37:30 How can the average person stay on top of trends
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Wildly Goods & Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card – Today’s Sponsors
- Check out Rohit’s Company Fast Future
- Connect with Rohit Talwar on Facebook, Linkedin or email [email protected]
- Read Rohit’s latest book Aftershocks and Opportunities 2 – Navigating the Next Horizon
- Get your free 1-year subscription to the Future Scapes Newsletter (Normally $149) by using code RTNEWS at checkout
- Free AI Course from University of Helsinki
- Resource recommendations from Rohit: Futurism, The Institue for the Future, Wired, Singularity Hub, Raconteur, World Economic Forum, Future Trends, Tech Crunch, TED, Cheddar, Now This, Mashable, Interesting Engineering
- Location Indie
- 5 Predictions On The Future Of Travel
- Optimizing For Freedom with Nat Eliason
- Is Your Summer Vacation Destroying The Planet? w/ Seth Kugel
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!