Have you ever been drawn to something so strongly that you are willing to uproot your life in order to get closer to it?
This week I’m joined by location independent entrepreneur, Paolo Dobrowolny, who shares the story of how following his dream of moving from Italy to California, led to building a business surrounding a lifestyle he loves.
If you have ever wondered what it would be like to chase your lifestyle dreams, then you won’t want to miss this episode. Paolo shares exactly how he overcame the fears and obstacles that went along with uprooting his life in Italy to chase the California dream as well as an abundance of tips for aspiring product creators.
What steps can you take towards becoming the person you strive to be? I’d love to hear what they are and hope you will share them by sending me an audio message.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Click Here To Try Premium Passport For Only $1 and get:
- Access To The Zero To Travel Podcast Archives (300+ amazing episodes and growing)
- One Bonus Episode Per Month (Decided By YOU) + Exclusive Content You Can’t Hear Anywhere Else
- Ask Me (Jason) Your Burning Questions, and Get A Personal Answer!
- All Episodes Ad-Free (From April 2021 Onward)
Today’s episode is sponsored by Expedia’s new podcast, Out Travel The System, subscribe today to get tips, tricks, inspiration, and information to help plan your next trip.
Tune In To Learn:
- 10:20 What exactly is an Eggboard?
- 12:30 All about growing up in Italy
- 15:10 Why Paolo was drawn to the California lifestyle
- 19:00 How a controversial tech startup started the journey
- 22:10 What it was like to uproot from Italy to live in California
- 26:00 When Paolo met the love of his life & why he likes living in the U.S.
- 30:20 Why having Italian roots comes in handy in the U.S.
- 36:40 Perspective surrounding “home” when living abroad
- 40:50 The secret to creating physical products as a location independent entrepreneur
- 51:10 What it’s like to build a brand and business around your preferred lifestyle
- 55:20 Paolo’s favorite pasta recipe
- 1:04:40 The trick to getting closer to the person you want to be
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Out Travel The System – Today’s Sponsors
- Check out the Eggboards website
- Location Indie
- Should I “Follow My Passion”
- When Should You Go “All In” On Something?
- How To Pack Light Plus The Secret To Creating A Physical Travel Product With Fred from Tortuga Backpacks
Photo Credit: https://eggboards.com/pages/about-us
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!