In this episode, you’ll hear from Christopher Mitchell who went “all in” on his passion project of starting a professional travel blog (check out his adventures at Traveling Mitch).
You’ll gain some new perspectives and travel tips from his story about how he got into travel and how his overseas experiences have shaped his life.
Tune In To Learn:
- The secret weapon for being able to slow things down
- How you can play with time
- Ways to become a better version of yourself
- How you can turn your passion project into a business
- Where you get the most valuable lessons
- Ways to create a full-time income from your passion project
- How to breathe energy into your existence
- And so much more!
- Tortuga Backpacks
- European Travel Skills: Part II – Rick Steves Over Brunch
- Climate Smart Commitment
- The War of Art
- Off the Clock
- Camp Indie
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!