Ashley Holmer went to Africa as a soccer coach to help teach kids.
She left a year later with 20 acres of land in rural Tanzania and a commitment to build a school for underprivileged children.
Ashley’s journey from Oregon to Africa is nothing short of incredible.
In this show you’ll learn:
- How a simple trip can change your life forever
- What Ashley did after being asked to build a school
- Why education in rural areas is so important to the world
- What life is like for a local in Tanzania who is denied education
- Tips to help you with any fundraiser
- Jobs and opportunities for you to help
- And so much more!
Just follow your heart and do what you want to do, because there is a lot of fulfillment that can come from that.
Check out the Red Sweater Project.
[Tweet “Do you believe in the power of education? You have to give this #travel #podcast a listen http://zerototravel.com/podcast/meaningful-work-travel-ashley-holmer/ “]
How you can help this week…
I’m donating $5 for every comment we get from the caravan the week this podcast is live. Share your thoughts on the interview, why you think education is important or whatever inspires you about travel.
Leave a comment now and you’ll be giving $5 to help educate kids in Tanzania!
Resources From The Show
To get in touch with Ashley send her an email: email@example.com
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!