Have you always wanted to live abroad? Join me as we dive into why we love living abroad and what you can expect if you decide to take the leap.
Today I will be talking with my friend, Botik Quest, about our top 10 reasons (5 each) to love living abroad. We discuss what it’s like living abroad, what we love about it, and what we have learned about the places we now call home and, even more importantly, about what we have learned about ourselves during our time abroad. I really loved recording this episode and the new perspectives that living abroad has given me.
Tune In To Learn:
- 05:15 How Did Jason & Botik Meet
- 10:45 Botik Quest: A Modern Day Hobo
- 19:50 The Problem With The Term Ex-Pat
- 22:40 Let The Games Begin – Number 5
- 36:25 Number 4: All About Perspective
- 48:20 Number 3: Exploring
- 53:45 Number 2: Mobility & New Cultures
- 01:14:15 Number 1: Social Systems
- And so much more!
- Everything you Need To Know About Living abroad with Tim Leffel
- Resettling Abroad And Overseas Education
- Jumping The Picket Fence And Thinking Big with Lydia Dean
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!