Have you ever been Viking Biking?
On TripAdvisor, it’s listed as the #1 outdoor activity in Oslo!
What are your favorite things about the places you travel to?
Settle in as the founder of Viking Biking in Oslo, Norway meets me to discuss the beauty of tourism by biking.
Please welcome Curtis to the show. He has worked internationally for the UN, lived in France studying, speaks multiple languages, and now owns this bike touring company.
Let’s go for a ride and explore the city (and nature).
- How to see a new place as livable
- Simple way to fall in love with a city
- Ways to get you in touch with people (and see things you would never see)
- How to turn your passion into a business
- Two factors to help you persevere in business
- One way to turn your crazy idea into a lifestyle
- What can connect you closer to a country
- Where to find hidden pieces of nature in Oslo
- And so much more
- Pimsleur Learning – free 7 day trial (for those based in the USA)
- Viking Biking
Looking for more Z2T Podcasts? Check out the archives now!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!
Want to Travel More?
You need a plan. Sign up to access this mini-course, get exclusive content and join our amazing community of travelers. It’s all FREE!