Have you fallen in love with a location so much that you wanted to live there?
Are you driven by the idea of buying international real estate but just not sure how it all works?
Jon Sterling from Espatriati.com (formerly ExpatHomes.io) specializes in international real estate for buyers, sellers, and agents. If you have ever had an interest in moving abroad, investing in another country, or plan to buy/sell real estate outside your own country then this episode is a must-listen because you will learn who this is and isn’t for, common mistakes & how to avoid them, plus so much more.
What are the places that you would want to move to? What have been the biggest hurdles that have stopped you from doing so? Share your thoughts by sending me an audio message.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Check out Zero To Travel Premium Passport.
Today’s episode is being sponsored by my awesome friends over at Athletic Greens which have helped me immensely in feeling better and getting healthier.
Tune In To Learn:
- 11:30 How Jon Got Involved In The International Real Estate Market
- 13:45 What Is Espatriati.com & Off-Market Properties
- 16:55 Working & Living In London + How Travel Has Changed Him
- 22:45 Who Shouldn’t Consider Buying Abroad
- 25:55 How To Get To Know A Market You Aren’t Familiar With
- 29:25 Methodologies For Figuring Out The Legalities For Overseas Property Purchases
- 32:30 How Do Short Term Rentals Affect The Overall Picture
- 36:00 Common Mistakes On Buying Abroad
- 45:00 Taxes, Loans, & The Financial Side
- 51:55 Property Management When You Are Not There
- 54:20 Trends In The Market
- 01:00:05 Does Your Timeline Match Up With Your Opportunity
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Athletic Greens – Today’s Sponsors
- Find Jon on his website
- Follow Jon on Twitter
- Location Indie
- Camp Indie
- How To Buy Real Estate Internationally & Find Your Own Slice Of Paradise w/ Taylor White
- How To Use Airbnb To Fund Your Travels (Even If You Don’t Own Anything Or Live Anywhere)
- 7 Pro Tips For Finding A Perfect Work/Life/Travel Balance w/ Kelly Claus & Jeremy Enns
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!