Are you feeling like it’s time for a change but not sure how or where to start?
Today the tables have turned as I am joined by my best bud and business partner Travis Sherry who puts me in the hot seat and helps me reflect on how life has changed over the past two years and develop a vision of what the next two have in store.
If you feel like it’s time for a lifestyle redesign of your own, tune into this week’s episode to find inspiration and insight into how you can reflect on the past and shape your future goals.
What does your ideal lifestyle look like and how has it changed over the past few years? I’d love to hear from you and hope you will share by sending me an audio message.
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Check out Zero To Travel Premium Passport.
Today’s episode is being sponsored by my favorite language learning tool Pimsleur. This program is used by millions of people and is so much more exciting, engaging and it works!
Tune In To Learn:
- 10:20 What is lifestyle design anyway?
- 15:50 Reflecting on a few major life changes that took place over the past two years
- 22:10 Positive results that have come from slowing down
- 25:50 Obstacles and challenges I’ve encountered in my new design
- 30:40 What the next two years would look like in an ideal scenario
- 35:20 Why it’s okay to reevaluate and course-correct when something isn’t working
- 41:40 How to start your personal lifestyle redesign
- 46:40 What one of our listeners is doing to redesign her future
- And so much more
- How Location Independence Can Change Your Life For the Better
- Should I “Follow My Passion?”
- Lifestyle Design and Beating Your Own Path with Marc Freccero
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!