What is the number one thing you can do to create a lifestyle around something you love…including travel?
In this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, you’ll hear from Marc Freccero: DJ, music producer, and entrepreneur. He quit his corporate job at an accounting firm to live out of a van to create music.
Marc shares his lifestyle design story when he took off on a 10-month tour of 10 USA cities to produce a song for each city. Check out his tracks on The Light Nearby, as Marc captures the culture, vibe, and ambiance of each city.
Tune In To Learn:
- Why you don’t need anyone’s permission to design your life
- The first step to make your idea a reality
- How to make the transition out of a Corporate job
- How to budget for a 10-month tour
- How to structure a tour of 10 cities over 10 months
- The most common objections when trying to get a gig (and how to handle them!)
- How to soak in the ambiance, energy, and vibe of any city
- How to make music the soundtrack of your life
- Top tips for living in a van around the country
- And much more!
Scroll down to see Marc combining Parkour and Pizza!
And for more Zero To Travel Podcasts, head over to the archives!
The post Lifestyle Design and Beating Your Own Path with Marc Freccero appeared first on Zero to Travel.
* Tortuga or Amazon references contain affiliate links – if you decide to purchase anything through those links I’ll receive a small commission at no extra charge and you’ll be supporting my work. Thanks!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!