Need help landing your dream remote job? Considering becoming a digital nomad but not sure where to start? Look no further than Jordan Carroll, AKA The Remote Job Coach!
After landing his dream job working for Remote Year, Jordan now helps job seekers level up their game by teaching them an effective strategy to land legitimate remote job opportunities without the traditional application process.
In this episode, Jordan and I talk about some considerations for becoming a remote worker, how to test the remote work and digital nomad lifestyles, and why it’s important to define fulfillment for yourself. He also shares the secret to how he secured his dream job and actionable strategies to help you do the same! You’ll learn his step-by-step process for assessing and landing remote jobs, why interviews start well before the actual interview, and his systemized approach to networking and building relationships that can lead you to incredible opportunities.
Whether you’re seeking remote work, are an established entrepreneur, or want to take your current work on the road, this episode is packed with a TON of value you don’t want to miss!
What was your biggest takeaway from this episode? I’d love to hear your thoughts and hope you’ll share them by sending me an audio message.
- Want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a monthly bonus episode (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more? Click here to try Premium Passport for only $1.
Tune In To Learn:
- Jordan’s nonlinear journey to location independence and how remote work drastically improved his lifestyle
- His experience working with Remote Year and a hack to land any job you want
- How you can try on the digital nomad lifestyle
- The process of defining fulfillment and why it’s important to check in with yourself
- Why you need to stop applying for jobs and what you should do instead
- Jordan’s strategy for creating your own luck and making the LinkedIn algorithm work for you
- His top advice for interviewing online and creating genuine connections
- How to answer questions and create stories that make an impact
- How to negotiate your salary to get paid as much as possible
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Subscribe to our FREE newsletter
- Today’s Sponsors – US Bank, Roark, Loop Earplugs
- Visit Jordan’s website and grab a copy of his book
- Start your digital nomad journey with Remote Year
- Track your job search with Teal HQ
- How To Find Balance and Be Productive Working Remotely w/ Liam Martin from Running Remote
- Creating A Life Abroad + Expert Remote Work Advice w/ Chase Warrington
- Best Remote Work + Digital Nomad Destinations 2023 (And Beyond) w/ Tim Leffel
Thanks To Our Sponsors:
- This episode is also sponsored by US Bank’s Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card, with the ability to earn up to 5x the points on travel-related expenses like hotels, and rental cars, this card will get you the most return on your next trip.
- The best travel gear isn’t born in a factory; it’s inspired by journeys taken by real people exploring the world. Get 15% off your first order at www.roark.com when you use the promo code TRAVEL15 at checkout!
- Upgrade your sleep at home and on the road! Get 10% off your pair of Loop Earplugs by visiting www.loopearplugs.com/zerototravel.
Photo credit: The Remote Job Coach
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!