Do you have dreams of long-term travel? What are you willing to “give up” in pursuit of it?
Today’s guest is Becca Hall who shares how she gave up a high paying corporate job for a life of indefinite travel. This is another episode in my series called Transition To Travel where we speak to the guest right before they leave to start traveling and then again at least a year or more into the journey. Becca shares the psychology of why she pretended to not have any money, how she cut back to save up for this lifestyle of travel, what she would do differently if she could back in time, and tips and tricks for fellow solo female travelers out there. This is only a small amount of everything we get into today so grab your favorite beverage, relax, and enjoy my honest and very real chat with Becca Hall.
I love these labor of love episodes and I hope you do too!
What surprised you the most in Becca’s journey? What was your biggest takeaway from today’s episode? Let me know by sending me an audio message (please) or shoot me an email over at [email protected].
Tune In To Learn:
- 12:00 Why The Journey & Changing Priorities
- 18:10 Tips & Tricks For Budget Travel
- 24:05 Frugal Travel: Limit or Enhance The Experience
- 26:25 The One Thing Becca Would Do Differently
- 29:10 Advice On Solo Female Travel
- 33:15 Saving Thousands To Travel
- 37:30 Leaving The Corporate Life
- 41:05 Worries Include…Working On The Road
- 45:00 The Opinions Of Others
- 51.55 A Whole 18 Months Later
- 53:00 Goodbye & G’Day
- 54:35 Work, Income, & Savings Dipping
- 58:20 The Freedoms Of It All
- 59:25 Learning More About Yourself…& Vans
- 01:02:30 The Cost Of Vanlife
- 01:06:45 Struggles From Life On The Road
- 01:10:40 Being In The Flow
- 01:11:55 The Laptop Debate
- 01:13:10 How Did The Relationship Go?
- 01:14:40 Advice On Indefinite Travel
- And so much more
- Transition To Travel with Lance Wright
- Transition To Travel: Radical Life Change For World Travel w/ Jordan & Tyler
- Transition To Travel: Single Mom + 3 Kids Move To Mexico (Jenita’s Story)
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!