Are you living in the travel bubble when you are traveling? Listen to find out if you are in the bubble or outside the bubble when you are on the road.
I have a rad show for you today! Dr. Christopher Daniels and I are covering a wide variety of topics today including the idea of the travel bubble & what that means, the importance of seeing a place through the eyes and experiences of the locals, and how the politics of the place you are visiting impacts your experiences there.
Today’s episode is being sponsored by the amazing folks over at Travel South Dakota which have the best free guide all about the beautiful state of South Dakota.
Tune In To Learn:
- 12:45 How Did The Travel Bug Bite
- 15:45 The Art Of Politics & How It Affects Us
- 24:25 The Beauty of Motherland Connect
- 28:10 Traveling To Your Ancestral Home
- 31:40 Demystifying The African American Travel Experience
- 34:30 Improving The Media Representation Of Africa
- 36:20 Using Your Passion To Serve A Purpose
- 41:00 Advice On Blending Your Passion With Your Purpose
- 45:10 Must Visit Places In Africa
- 48:00 How Travel Affects Your Views On Your Home Country
- 51:30 Why Travel Should Be For Everyone (But Currently Is Not)
- 57:50 Most Memorable Travel Experiences
- And so much more
- Find Chris at Motherland Connect
- Follow Motherland Connect on Facebook | Instagram
- Follow Chris on Instagram
- The Unbearable Whiteness Of Tourism Article
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!