What exactly does it mean to embrace chaos?
Today I am joined by Dr. Calvin Sun, emergency room physician, entrepreneur, and author of The Monsoon Diaries to discuss the pivotal life events that helped him lean into adventure and stay in the present.
Tune into today’s episode to learn how open-mindedness and flexibility can lead you down incredible paths, what it was like to be an ER doctor in the midst of a global pandemic, the next destination you need to visit, and so much more.
- Access To The Zero To Travel Podcast Archives (300+ amazing episodes and growing)
- One Bonus Episode Per Month (Decided By YOU) + Exclusive Content You Can’t Hear Anywhere Else
- Ask Me (Jason) Your Burning Questions, and Get A Personal Answer!
- All Episodes Ad-Free (From April 2021 Onward)
Tune In To Learn:
- Why committing to the present will open up opportunities
- The reason you should take sleep more seriously
- What it means to lean into chaos instead of control it
- How Calvin committed to medical school and building a company at the same time
- Why your life will be easier if you can lean into the unexpected
- Lessons from being ER doctor during the pandemic
- How losing a barroom bet, lead Calvin to the most transformative trip of his life
- Why it’s important to acknowledge serendipity in travel and life
- Standout destinations from Calvin’s travels
- And so much more
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Check out Dr. Calvin Sun’s website
- Join a Monsoon trip
- Get your copy of The Monsoon Diaries today
- Follow Dr. Calvin Sun on Instagram and Facebook
- How To Take “Big Leaps” So You Can Travel
- The Geography of Bliss w/ Eric Weiner
- How To Surround Yourself With What You Love
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!