Photo courtesy of DerekLoudermilk.com
Are you the hero in your own life?
Today’s guest is Derek Loudermilk who is an adventurer, business coach, best-selling author, and fellow podcaster just to name a few things but in this chat, we are discussing being the hero in your own life. Derek shares five thought reversals that can help you in your hero journey, how paying attention & being aware can actually lend itself to being able to do more of what you love, and why your internal dialogue directly influences your external life. This show is a little more on the woo-woo side so please keep an open mind and sit back and enjoy.
Which of the 5 thought reversals spoke to you the most? What was your biggest takeaway from today’s episode? Let me know by sending me an audio message (please) or shoot me an email over at [email protected].
Tune In To Learn:
- 12:45 From Digital Nomad To Going Home
- 18:25 Raising Your Kids Unconventionally
- 23:10 Transitioning From Your Old Life To A New One
- 30:00 Tips On Owning Your Identity
- 36:00 The 5 Thought Reversals
- 56:15 Asking The Right Questions Of Yourself
- 01:01:15 Learning About Yourself
- 01:03:10 Advice On Travel
- And so much more
- 16 Mindset Hacks To Help You Travel Long Term
- Exploring Your Limiting Beliefs & Finding Your Purpose w/ Kathleen Sinclair
- How To Add More Play Into Your Life w/ Jeff Harry
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!