How important has “play” been in your daily life?
Today’s guest is the king of play (& shimmies), Jeff Harry, and as a coach & international speaker, he travels the world talking to major companies like Google, Amazon, and Southwest Airlines about how to tap into their true selves while embracing their happiness and fulfilling lives. We as adults spend a lot of time pretending to be important, serious grownups, but it’s when we let that facade down and just play, that the real magic in our lives begins to happen.
Jeff & I, get into how play and travel mix, the importance of unleashing our inner child on both our physical and mental health and how play can help you find your purpose in life. I hope you walk away from this episode with permission to play more and enjoy a little more “you” time.
What was your biggest takeaway from this episode? Will you be allowing yourself more play in your day to day life? Let me know by sending me an audio message (please) or shoot me an email over at [email protected].
Today’s episode is being sponsored by the amazing folks over at Tortuga Backpacks which, you know, are my favorite backpacks in the world.
Tune In To Learn:
- 13:20 What Is Play & Is Travel Play?
- 18:50 Setting Yourself Up For Success Using Play
- 25:35 How To Battle Against Toxic Positivity
- 30:35 Does Technology Hamper Play
- 34:25 Managing Business & Play
- 41:50 How Did Jeff Get Into This
- 53:10 Being “Cool” Is The Archnemesis Of Play
- 58:00 Enjoying The Ride & Learning From The Failures
- 01:01:00 The Journey Before The Journey
- 01:05:15 Let The Moment Just Be The Moment
- 01:08:30 Weirdest Thing About You That People Don’t Know
- 01:12:35 The State Of Culture In America
- 01:18:55 Book Recommendations
- 01:23:10 Challenge For The Zero To Travel Podcast Community
- And so much more
- Check out Jeff on his website
- Follow Jeff on Instagram | Youtube | Tiktok| Twitter
- Tortuga Backpacks
- Location Indie
- Camp Indie
- 5 Cures For The Travel Pandemic Blues
- Exploring Your Limiting Beliefs & Finding Your Purpose w/ Kathleen Sinclair
- How A Pilgrimage Can Transform Your Life w/ Paul Barach
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!