Bestselling author Chris Guillebeau is the youngest person ever to travel to every country in the world.
Yet this journey was small compared to his larger quest to help others change the world and live a remarkable life.
Do you have some big ‘crazy’ idea, whether it be in business, travel or life, that you just can’t shake?
Something keeping you up at night but just seems too insane to go after?
In his new book, The Happiness of Pursuit, Chris shares what a quest is, why they are important and how you can go about finding the quest that will bring purpose into your life.
This inspiring travel podcast interview with Chris just might change your perspective on big ideas and audacious goals. Plus you can win a free copy of the new book the week this podcast is live (details at the end of the show)!
During the interview you’ll also learn:
- What exactly a quest is and how it can change your life
- The #1 thing that motivated Chris to pursue his quest to travel to every country in the world
- The story of one man who walked in silence for 17 years
- Common characteristics Chris sees among ‘questers’
- Why you believing in your quest is the most important thing and how it will help you be successful
- The importance of struggle and how it will give you confidence
- Why Chris made more mistakes at the end of his quest to travel to every country of the world
- How to combine travel with goal setting
- The 3 things I learned from Chris that act as the foundational principles for all of my businesses
- And much more!
What I find through travel is the sense of being alive. – Chris G
Chris is the founder of the amazing World Domination Summit which is an event that helps people answer the question: How do we live a remarkable life in a conventional world? He also wrote 2 other bestsellers, The $100 Startup and The Art of Non-Conformity.
Main image by Stephanie D. Zito
My Top 5 All-Time Favorite Pieces By Chris
This free manifesto hit home for me at just the right time and verbalized the things running through my head perfectly. It’s a game-changer.
If you are in a job you don’t like and want to get out and see the world, enjoy this kick in the ass. You’re welcome.
You’ll hear why getting lonely is ‘part of the job’ as an independent traveler plus Chris shares how to channel loneliness into 2 positive responses.
A short and powerful way to reframe your approach to money.
The title says it all but there’s much more underneath. Read it, let it sink in then put it into action sometime. You might find yourself changed forever.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!