Have you ever dreamt of traveling to Morocco and having a unique experience outside of popular tourist spots?
Today I am joined by Lucas Peters, author of the Moon Travel Guide to Morocco, to get an insider scoop on exactly where to go to find the untapped wonder of Morocco.
You will not want to miss this very special destination episode all about traveling through Morocco. Not only does Lucas share tips for mindfully planning and executing your trip, he also gives insight into his life as an ex-pat living in Paris.
What absolutely tortures you when you travel? I’d love to hear more and hope you will share by sending me an audio message.
[Note: This is an episode from the archives that we felt needed to be heard again!]
Don’t forget that if you want access to the private Zero To Travel podcast feed, a bonus episode every month (decided on by YOU), exclusive content, direct access to me to answer your questions, and more. Click Here To Try Premium Passport For Only $1 and get:
- Access To The Zero To Travel Podcast Archives (300+ amazing episodes and growing)
- One Bonus Episode Per Month (Decided By YOU) + Exclusive Content You Can’t Hear Anywhere Else
- Ask Me (Jason) Your Burning Questions, and Get A Personal Answer!
- All Episodes Ad-Free (From April 2021 Onward)
Tune In To Learn:
- How Lucas transitioned from living in the U.S. to Morocco
- Top tips for settling into a new routine in a foreign country
- Why it can take years to fully understand a new culture
- The best destinations to visit in Morocco beyond Marrakech
- How to plan your flights and start off on the best foot
- Expert advice on planning a trip to Morocco, including when to go
- The perfect 2-week itinerary for a trip to Morocco
- How to achieve an experience beyond an average tourist
- What it is like to raise a 3rd culture kid
- What elements will open a new window to culture
- The best ways to adapt to living in a different culture
- And so much more.
- Join Zero To Travel Premium Passport
- Learn more about Lucas Peters
- Check out Lucas’ collection of travel guides
- Get more information about Imlil and Toubkal National Park
- Top 10 Places We’re Dying To Go Back To (And Why)
- Hitting The Reset Button On Life Through Travel
- Travel In The Middle East with Genevieve Hathaway
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!