Today I am bringing you my updated list of the best gifts for travelers (under $100) that I own and use regularly. Whether you are looking for yourself or someone else, these will be a great fit for your travel gift needs. Check out my Amazon list where you can grab these gifts in one spot and help out the podcast because I will receive a small affiliate commission without adding any additional cost to your purchase.
What are your favorite Christmas gifts to give or receive for the holidays? Let me know by sending me an audio message (please) or shoot me an email over at Jason@ZeroToTravel.com.
Today’s episode is being sponsored by the amazing folks over at Tortuga Backpacks which, you know, are my favorite backpacks in the world.
Tune In To Learn About:
- 10:00 Can You See In The Dark?
- 11:00 Oh So Handy
- 11:45 How Much Fits In It?
- 13:00 Writing Masterpieces
- 14:15 Armchair Travel
- 15:55 Jamming To Your Favorite Tunes
- 19:00 Keeping It Dry
- 20:35 Man, I Am Thirsty
- 23:05 Loving The Warmth
- 25:20 Don’t Forget Your Pants
- 27:15 Best Part Of Waking Up
- 32:15 Safety First
- 32:25 This Little Piggy Was Comfy
- 34:20 Testing 1, 2, Testing
- Plus travel tips
- And so much more!
- 20 Travel Gift Ideas: Part One
- 20 Travel Gift Ideas: Part Two
- 6th Annual Norwegian Christmas Spectacular: Celebrating Christmas In Norway
- 5th Annual Norwegian Christmas Spectacular
- 4th Annual Norwegian Christmas Spectacular
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
*This post contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!