Have you ever checked out Alaska fishing jobs?
Would you want to spend a season on a fishing boat?
Today you are going to get an inside look into the Alaskan fishing industry from longtime fisherman Patrick. You’ll hear how he started on a fishing boat when he was 13 and is now the captain of his own boat (and he’s going to bring his girlfriend on board this year!).
Plus, you’ll learn about making money while you travel, using seasonal jobs to fuel your travel, and a whole bunch of other cool stuff.
Hold on and get your sea legs ready!
Tune In To Learn:
- The hierarchy and positions on a boat
- What you need to work on a fishing boat
- Ways to redefine what is acceptable in your life
- How to encounter locals (and the world) in a different way
- Typical pay for fishing boat crews
- How to find work on a fishing boat (and tips to make sure you get on a good boat)
- What you can do to be a great leader
- The reality of a fishing boat experience (vs. “reality” TV shows)
- How to stay safe on your boat (and onshore)
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!