Rob Greenfield is an amazing purposeful adventurer, environmental activist and master moneyless traveler.
Keep your backpack nearby, after hearing Rob in this thoughtful travel podcast interview you might just dash out the front door and have your own “adventure in simple living.”
- How simple living makes moneyless travel possible
- Why America wastes so much food and how you can help
- The reason why traveling with a purpose makes free travel easier
- How to travel for free without mooching
- Rob’s scariest moment on his moneyless journey through Central America
- How to trade services for free travel
- And so much more!
Resources From This Show
Photo from Rob’s Website