What is the #1 fear of most travelers and how can you reign that fear in?
Today’s show is about changing your perspective, changing your worldview, and changing your life (through factfulness).
My guest today is the co-founder of Gapminder.org – their mission is to fight ignorance by providing a fact-based worldview (for FREE). She is also the co-author of a NY Times Bestselling book, Factfulness: Ten Reasons We’re Wrong About The World – And Why Things Are Better Than You Think. This book will change your life for the better, so be sure to check it out.
It is an honor and privilege to welcome Anna Rosling Rønnlund to the show!
Tune In Now To Learn:
- Why it’s important to see the world through a fact-based lens
- One great travel tip when going to the airport
- How to get a real picture of the world (do not blame the media)
- How you can help Dollar Street
- Where to find world data that you (everyone) can understand
- A beautiful place to be
- And so much more
- Pimsleur Learning – free 7 day trial (for those based in the USA)
- Ted talk- See how the rest of the world lives, according to income
- Ted Talks- Best of Hans Rosling
- Dollar Street
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!