In this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, I answer some of the most common questions I get from listeners. I touch on the college-versus-travel debate, getting your family’s support, and quitting your day job to travel.
If you’d like to hear more episodes like this, let me know. You can send your questions to [email protected]
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to gain your family’s support
- My advice for those of you who are stuck in an office and dreaming of travel
- How to start offering an online service to become location independent
- How to deal with fear
- When should you use miles rather than money
- How to decide whether to go to college or travel
For more travel podcasts, check out the Travel Podcasts Directory!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!