Do you attend in-person events?
Events are one of the most underrated yet viable location independent business options. This may sound weird as events are location-dependent, but they are so important.
Dan Taylor from the Events Podcast stops by to share his insight and expertise about running (and being a part of) in-person events around the world.
Dan has created and sold two businesses, currently runs a large location independent events business over at AppsEvents, and has now co-founded a new SAAS product.
Tune in to hear what it’s like to run a global events team, travel the world, and more!
- How to transition from employee to entrepreneur
- Why outsourcing can give you the life you want
- Ways to find out what it’s really like to run a business
- Things that will make your business sellable
- How to build systems and automation (so you can have more free time)
- Benefits of documented SOP’s (standard operating procedures)
- The best way to run events now
- The biggest part of running an event
- One key thing that every event must have
- The Events Podcast
- Pimsleur Learning – free 7 day trial (for those based in the USA)
- The 4-Hour Workweek
Please head over to the archives for more Zero To Travel podcasts!
Featured image courtesy of @dantaylorevents
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!