Have you ever asked yourself, “Where should I travel?”
It’s a great problem to have for sure, but time and money are limited which can make it tough to decide.
In this podcast I share 7 things to help you decide where to go on your next trip.
Listen now and you’ll discover:
- When to travel when it’s cheaper, great weather and there are less tourists around
- How to reverse engineer your decision based on your interests
- Why more expensive flights don’t necessarily mean a more expensive trip
- What time off can mean for your decision
- Why your plans before or after your trip might decide the trip itself
- The 10 day rule and how to apply it in your travel life
- Why your bucket list might be the deciding factor (and why it may not be)
- And much more!
Listen now by hitting play on the bar below the picture on top.
Resources from this show
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!