In this episode of the podcast, I speak to Ryan Moran from the Freedom Faslane, to find out how to use travel to make better decisions, become a better business person, become more attractive, and live a much better life in general.
Ryan is a successful businessman and traveler who believes that the key to success is consciously creating your life. In our chat, we dig into exactly how you can do that and use travel as a tool to become a better person.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why travel is so important, especially for Americans
- How old buildings can change the way you see life
- How to choose your first travel destination
- How travel can make you more attractive, better at business, and a better decision-maker
- The simple tool you can use to become more clear-headed
- What it really means if you’re traveling to escape
- Ryan’s biggest fear
- How to consciously create your life
- What success really means
- The business model that leads to true freedom
- The most impactful books Ryan’s ever read
- The kind of activities to focus on to create the life you want
Mentioned In This Episode
- Freedom Fastlane blog
- Freedom Fastlane podcast
- The Freedom Manifesto: How To Make A Million Dollars, Travel The World, And Live The Life Of Your Dreams
- The 5-Minute Journal
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
- The Slight Edge
- Tony Robbins
- The 4-Hour Work Week
- A New Earth
- Dustin Main
Thanks for checking out the show. Want more travel podcasts?
Check out the Zero To Travel Podcast Archives
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!