In today’s Zero To Travel Podcast, I’m bringing you episode two of Travelosophy.
In this series, I share thoughtful questions around long-term travel and/or travel as a lifestyle choice for any period of time.
These questions I pose in this series have no right or wrong answer and my thoughts are my travelosophy or travel philosophy.
Special shout out to Tortuga Backpacks for sponsoring today’s episode! Zero To Travel Podcast listeners get 10% off (listen to get the code). Make a purchase through the end of the year, and one lucky winner will score an awesome prize package ($50 gift card and some other goodies).
Now, let’s dive into today’s question…
What is the most powerful emotional tool you have and how can that help you in travel…..and in life?
- How to transition from working on the road
- Different ways to land in one spot and have a ‘normal’ routine
- Benefits of being a band tour manager
- Why exploring a new opportunity could be just what you need
- How to know when to move on from a job
- Why being aware and making adjustments is key for growth
- How to get out of a funk
- How one positive event could change your life
- Ways to overcome difficult journey’s (to feel like yourself again)
- The magic pill for eliminating problems
- And much more!
- Tortuga Backpacks
- World Domination Summit
- The Five Minute Journal
- Emilie Wapnick: Why some of us don’t have one true calling
- The Language of Letting Go– Melody Beattie
- The Untethered Soul- Michael Singer
Be sure to check out the archives for more Zero To Travel Podcasts!
* Tortuga or Amazon references contain affiliate links – if you decide to purchase anything through those links I’ll receive a small commission at no extra charge and you’ll be supporting my work. Thanks!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!