Packing is an art unto itself, packing for an extended walking trip brings its own set of unique challenges.
If trekking, or multi-day hiking, is going to be part of your next trip then it’s good to come prepared.
But not, over-prepared.
This travel podcast episode will teach you the basic logistics surrounding trekking, what to expect and how just a few pieces of key gear can make the difference between life and death, or simply comfort and misery.
Remember the golden rule of packing: “If you forgot it, you can buy it.”
When you can’t!
Don’t let anything slip your mind, give this travel podcast a listen and you’ll learn:
- How to pack when trekking is just a small part of this trip.
- 3 reasons why trekking it so awesome
- What to do with your other regular travel stuff when you’re on the trail
- The #1 thing to consider when you are booking the place you stay before your trek
- One simple thing that will keep everything dry when the rains sweep in
- Why buying gear in the country when you arrive might be the best solution (and why it might not)
- Which types of foods are the best to bring and why it doesn’t have to be expensive
- My highly recommended strategy for preparing for your first trek
Resources From The Show
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!