Have you ever had a tough time getting things done while you are traveling?
Whether you are a location independent business owner or just budget traveling the world, we all have to clamp down and get certain things done at some point.
Productivity expert Mike Vardy gives us key tips and tactics so you can spend more time out in the world and less time in front of your computer screen.
In this Zero To Travel Podcast you’ll learn:
- How the boundaries that travel creates can actually help you instead of hurt you
- The best way to manage your email
- Where to store photos for safekeeping when you’re on the go
- What email was really intended for
- Why you are smarter at the end of your day
- How journaling can help you feel better about your productivity
- And much more!
Resources From This Show
I own the Five Minute Journal and absolutely love it.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!