Get ready for Travel Photography 101!
What is your relationship with photography and travel?
Do you love taking pictures while you’re out on the road?
Should you take a photo or just enjoy the moment?
Today you’ll get some amazing insights from travel photographer extraordinaire Travis Longmore. He wanders the globe in search of the perfect photo and also hosts the never-ending nomad podcast.
Some basics of the course:
- A guide on how you can take better photos on your journeys
- The simple elements of framing and composition
- Dispelling myths around travel photography and photography in general
- Tips on how to break into the travel photography business
- And much more!
Quick thanks to italki for supporting today’s podcast. Hook up with native speakers from around the world- learn a language, learn the basics, practice speaking, or get some guidance from a teacher. Buy one lesson, get one free for Zero to Travel listeners.
What You’ll Learn in Travel Photography 101:
- How to tell a story with your photos
- The realities of being a travel photographer
- The best time of day to take photos (think Golden and Blue)
- Why being uncomfortable will get you the best photo
- Why learning the ‘rule of thirds’ is a good idea
- Some basic gear recommendations
- How to get permission to take that unforgettable shot of a stranger
- Why you regret the photo you didn’t take
- 3 camera settings you need to master (to become a really good photographer)
- The difference between a professional photographer and an amateur
- Super Smartphone Travel Photography Tips With Shannon Locker
- How To Take Great Selfies While You’re Traveling
- Documenting Your Travels: Good or Bad?
- Location Indie Podcast
- Location Indie
- Travis Longmore Photography
- Never Ending Nomad Podcast
- Adobe Light Room
Looking for more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Head over to the archives now for all past episodes!
All images courtesy of Travis Longmore
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!
Want to Travel More?
You need a plan. Sign up to access this mini-course, get exclusive content and join our amazing community of travelers. It’s all FREE!