The ‘Travel Mix’ is back in this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast!
Today’s guest co-host is Natalie Sisson, the Suitcase Entrepreneur. She helps people create freedom in business and adventure in life…..and has traveled to nearly 70 countries!
If you’re looking to start a lifestyle business check out Natalie’s Freedom Plan.
Today you’ll hear us riff about a travel topic starting with the letter L. Hint: it’s all relative to time.
Listen Now! You’ll discover:
- How intuition helps to make travel decisions
- How spontaneity can lead to interesting adventures
- Great resources for last-minute travelers
- The definition of Parkinson’s law for physical spaces
- How long it takes to pack when living out of a suitcase
- How to deal with unexpected emergencies that take you off the road
- How to reconnect with friends when you are always traveling
- What is really behind a last-minute travel decision
- And much more!
- Suitcase Entrepreneur
- House Sitting Academy
- Hotel Tonight
- Sky Scanner
- Google Flights
- Last Minute
- Mama Gena’s School of Womanly Arts
- Clean and Lean Diet
Looking for more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Go to the archives!
The post Travel Mix: The L Edition with Suitcase Entrepreneur Natalie Sisson appeared first on Zero to Travel.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!