If you’re looking for a travel hacking guide, and love the idea of earning unlimited free travel give this show a listen!
Click play on the bar above to listen to this show right now or check out the Zero To Travel Podcast on iTunes
In under 60 minutes, Trav from Extra Pack of Peanuts condenses hundreds of hours of research into an easily digestible travel hacking pill.
Listen to this interview right now and you’ll be well on your way to expert status.
I’ve been earning free travel via travel hacking for over 15 years and I still walked away from this interview with new knowledge, ideas, and insights that hadn’t occurred to me.
This episode is packed wall to wall with actionable advice on earning free travel. Don’t miss it.
Here are just a few things you’ll discover:
- How Trav got into travel hacking and went from zero to 1 million frequent flyer miles in 2 years
- The ‘cardinal sin’ Trav committed before he learned about travel hacking and how you can easily avoid it
- How many hours it takes to become a travel hacking guru (hint: the time investment can pay off tenfold)
- How to get into travel hacking without getting travel rewards credit cards
- Learn about the 2 major airline alliances and how you can use miles from one airline on another airline to go wherever you want
- Trav’s favorite travel rewards credit cards and how large bonuses work
- Why the minimum spend should not deter you from earning large credit card reward bonuses
- How to use Amazon payments to pay off your minimum spend requirements without spending an extra dime
- Why authorizing your credit cards for other people to use may be a good strategy for you
- Does travel hacking affect your credit score negatively? Trav gives us the scoop.
- How multiple credit cards affects your credit score
- Where to monitor your credit score
- What ratio of cards to keep open or closed at any given time
- How to get double points by applying for the business version of a rewards card (even if you don’t have a business)
- What to do when you are denied for a card and how to call in and get approved
- A secret loophole for getting into VIP airport lounges
- Learn about ‘open jaws’ and ‘stopovers’ which help you earn additional free travel without using extra miles
- The importance of starting with a travel goal in mind and why getting started immediately is so vital
- And so much more…
What are you waiting for? Hit play on the bar at the beginning of this post, listen to the interview and get your mind blown.
If you liked the show please subscribe on iTunes and pretty please leave a review! I’ll keep pumping out useful content to help you go wherever you want.
Helpful links from the show:
- How to use Amazon Payments to meet the minimum spend
- 6 Rules to Crush Your Reconsideration Phone Call
- The Majic Bus: An American Odyssey by Douglas Brinkley
- Credit Karma
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!