How do you accomplish budget-minded travel? What’s your favorite travel app?
These are just a few of the topics you’ll hear about in this episode of the Zero to Travel podcast. You’re in for a real treat!
“No valid plans for the future can be made by those who have no capacity for living now” – Alan Watts
Today’s episode is a round-table discussion jam- an audio grab bag of sorts- a sampling of resources, information, and just different perspectives on various travel-related things. And you’re learning from some of the best travel podcasters out there:
- Travis from Extra Pack of Peanuts
- Jackie from The Budget Minded Traveler
- Nathaniel from The Daily Travel Podcast (and now The Travelers).
What’s your best plan for budget-minded travel? What is your must-have piece of travel gear?
Listen in to Learn:
- Where can you wake up every morning and not have any idea what to do, but do whatever you want
- How to get currency exchange rates standing in front of an ATM (in a third world country without any service)
- How to transcend data plans and text with anyone
- Why a headphone splitter is revolutionary
- How to recognize opening lines for scams (and ways to avoid being hassled)
- Why some places just don’t live up to preset expectations
- Top places to set up shop on the road
- Mmmmm…..Focus Beer
- What it’s like eating a roasted pig eyeball
- Tips to help with the fear of flying
- And much more!
- Location Indie
- Extra Pack of Peanuts
- The Budget Minded Traveler
- The Daily Travel Podcast
- The Travelers
- XE Currency App
- gUnit (Apple)
- Converter Plus (Apple)
- TripIt – Travel Itinerary – Trip Planner
- Trip It (Apple)
- Snap Chat
- Snap Chat (Apple)
- Voxer (Apple)
- Kindle Paperwhite
- The Breslin at the Ace Hotel
And be sure to head over to the archives for more Zero to Travel Podcasts!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!