How does resistance play into your ability to fill your life with travel?
You’ll hear about this type of resistance, plus:
- Travel blogging and what it’s like to run that business from the road
- How to handle getting burned out on long term travel
- The process around figuring out if you should stop traveling and maybe settle down for a bit
Do you like unforgettable food experiences? My guests today have been traveling full time since 2008 and run Food Fun Travel. You’ll hear some tips on finding those extra special culinary delights on the road, learn how to make a living as a travel blogger, and get advice on how to pick an international home base.
Please welcome Tommo and Megsy to show!
Tune In To Learn:
- How gap years can help you live differently
- Ways to compromise with the travel lifestyle
- Biggest revelation for a long term traveler
- Most important skills to develop for a travel blogger
- Biggest mistake most newbie travel bloggers make
- How to find the best places to eat (wherever you go)
- The ultimate travel meal
- And so much more!
- Pimsleur Learning– free 7 day trial (for those based in the USA)
- Food Fun Travel
- Travel Blog Monetization Course– black Friday 2017 deal or 10% off using code: jason10
- The Dish Podcast
Want more Zero To Travel Podcasts? Check out the archives now!
*photos courtesy of Food Fun Travel
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!
Want to Travel More?
You need a plan. Sign up to access this mini-course, get exclusive content and join our amazing community of travelers. It’s all FREE!