Looking for inspiration to make your travel dreams a reality in 2024? We’re republishing some of our Transition to Travel episodes to kickstart the new year!
Do you think you could sell your house, quit your job, and move to a new country? Tune in to learn how my new friend Jenita Lawal did just that, with her three kids too! You’ll hear what it was like before Jenita left for her trip and the process of getting ready to make this huge change. Then, we’ll time-travel eight months later to see how it all turned out and what it’s been like living in Mexico.
Are you transitioning to a life of travel? Have you already? I’d love to hear your experience and hope you’ll share by sending me an audio message.
Tune In To Learn:
- If some of her fears came true
- How life is going down in Mexico
- Ways to open up new information
- If it’s really worth moving to become an ex-pat
- How you can adjust on the fly to a new situation
- Options to homeschool your children
- What you can do about creating income while living in Mexico
- How much it actually costs to live in Mexico
- How to overcome obstacles
- And so much more
- Subscribe to our FREE newsletter
- Today’s Sponsors – US Bank, Wise, Land Rover
- Check out Lawal Travel Services
- Follow Jenita on Instagram
- Khan Academy
- Work Away
- Easy Peasy
- Essentials In Writing
- Teaching Textbooks
Thanks To Our Sponsors
- Get 4 X the points on eating out and 2 X the points on groceries, entertainment services, and gas or EV charge stations. Apply today at usbank.com/altitudego to get 20,000 points by spending $1,000 in your first 90 days.
- Wise can help you send, spend, and receive internationally without the hidden fees or exchange rate markups. Learn how Wise can work for you by downloading the app or visiting www.wise.com/travel.
- You’re up for any challenge that comes your way, and the Land Rover Defender 110 is too. Learn more at landroverusa.com/defender.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!