In this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, Tim Leffel stops by again and drops his current Top 5 World’s Cheapest Destinations.
As an avid traveler, blogger, and author, Tim knows what he is talking about. His book is updated with 21 featured destinations and some honorable mentions.
Where are you going to get a great bargain? What countries have a great tourist infrastructure with things to do? Where are you going to get the best bang for your buck?
These are just a few factors Tim considers when picking the World’s Cheapest Destinations.
Are you a digital nomad, want to take an extended trip, or maybe live in a new country for a few months? Let’s dive in and see which cheap destinations will be next on your travel list!
- How cash helps in one of the most beautiful countries in the world
- The most cost-effective way to visit multiple countries in one area
- Where the dollar is at a historic high
- Where to get the best seasonal and locally sourced food
- How to help the most attractive and cheapest country in the world
- Where to find amazing culture and a cornucopia of food
The post Top 5 World’s Cheapest Destinations : Part 2 with Tim Leffel appeared first on Zero to Travel.
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!