It can be a challenge to stay in shape while you are traveling. Between the delicious food, the constant moving around and lack of routine it can all be hard to keep up with.
Personal Trainer Danny Kavadlo has spent years on the road himself. Here he shares his professional advice to fellow travelers and crushes myths and excuses.
This episode is short and sweet. Listen by clicking play on the bar under the photo!
In this episode Danny shares:
- How to stay fit anywhere in the world
- What movement patterns are and why to focus on them
- The 3 things you should do to keep your body balanced
- How to handle nutrition on the road
- Danny’s basic rule for eating right
- The simple formula for staying in shape
- And more…
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!
Want to Travel More?
You need a plan. Sign up to access this mini-course, get exclusive content and join our amazing community of travelers. It’s all FREE!