In this episode of the Zero To Travel Podcast, I chat with Leon Logothetis about kindness.
Leon is a global adventurer, motivational speaker, philanthropist, and the author of The Kindness Diaries: One Man’s Quest to Ignite Goodwill and Transform Lives Around the World.
He carries out experiments in spreading goodness and connecting with people through the language of kindness. He once traveled from Times Square to the Hollywood sign on just $5 a day, depending on the kindness of strangers to get him there.
In this episode of the podcast, you’ll learn:
- The X factor for having the best travel experiences
- How energy affects travel
- Jason’s best tips for giving off good energy while you’re traveling
- How Leon started experimenting with kindness
- How Leon’s attitude has changed since he started traveling
- The relationship between comfort zones and travel
- Why Leon chose to document his travels and what impact this had on them
- The experiences Leon had helping other people on the road
- What small whispers of kindness are
- A small moment that changed Leon
- The importance of vulnerability
- The lasting effect travel has on you
- The similarities and differences between kindness in different countries
- What taking money out of the equation does
- How to find and live your purpose
- The differences between connecting with strangers and people in your own city
- The Paradise Pack
- The Kindness Diaries: One Man’s Quest to Ignite Goodwill and Transform Lives Around the World
- Leon Logothetis
- The Motorcycle Diaries
- Leon on Facebook
- Leon on Twitter
For more episodes, check out the podcast archives!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!