What do you think about Solo Travel? Why should you do it? Why should you consider it?
I’ll give you 3 reasons why I absolutely adore it!
Today you’ll hear all about solo travel from my friend Henry. We met at a hostel in Istanbul, Turkey and decided to share our solo travel stories with you!
Plus, when arriving in a country for the first time, how do you get from the airport to your accommodations? Tune in to hear how to do it affordably, without hassle, and without a smart phone!
Hanging with local Kurds with the best damn mustaches I’ve ever seen Listen Now to Learn:
- One thing that can make you fall in love with travel
- How to feed your travel soul
- Why you are never alone when you solo travel
- One of the best ways to travel
- How to realize that something is actually possible
- How to gain confidence and trust in yourself
- One of the best parts of traveling
- Ways to save the most money while solo traveling
- The magic of solo travel
- And much more!
Mural of Turkey
For more Zero To Travel Podcasts, head over to the archives now!
“In solitude the mind gains strength and learns to lean upon itself.” -Laurence Sterne
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!