What does slow traveling mean to you and why should you
How does slow travel change your overall travel
In today’s episode, you’ll hear all about slow travel, teaching
overseas, and how the color of someone’s skin affects their travel
You’ll learn quite a bit from today’s guest- a total travel
junkie and serial ex-pat- Oneika Raymond. She has visited over 80
countries on 6 continents (and counting!). She is also an
entertaining and refreshingly honest travel writer, blogger, and
teacher. Check out her work at Oneika The
Quick thank you to italki for supporting today’s show. Get a
free lesson here (buy one, get one free for Zero To Travel
Listen Now to Learn:
- What creates the most dramatic changes in your travel
- How to bring your cultural mores and values to another
- How to have a relationship while fulfilling your travel
- Why teaching is a great vehicle if you want to keep
- How traveling while black is different
- Where to find inspiration to do something completely foreign
(think outside the box)
- Why people of color experience a lack of representation
- How ‘one-upmanship’ in the travel world does not foster
learning or growth
- Proof you can have a career while traveling the world
- And much more!
- Oneika The Traveller
- International Schools Review
- International School Teachers- Facebook
- Search Associates
- Follow Oneika Raymond on Instagram | YouTube
For more Zero To Travel Podcasts, be sure to check out the archives!
You're almost there!
Drop your email below so we can send your FREE course!